Friday, June 12, 2015

Me in 30 Seconds

My name is Emma Rose Morgan. I am a Business Management Major with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and Marketing at BYU-Idaho. I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I am currently  looking for a career in either Marketing or Public Relations. I traveled across the country to attend university because I am driven in my career goals and passionate in the pursuit of education. I have worked multiple retail jobs, however my most substantial job is my current endeavor. I am an Account Executive for a student-run advertising agency called Soapbox on campus. Through this opportunity, I have been able to learn what it is like to collaborate as a team to get a project done by the proper deadline, I have learned the ebb and flow of an agency, and I have discovered a career field that I am passionate about. My most endearing characteristics are my commitment to a project, my drive to progress and improve, and my upbeat attitude. With a background in customer service, I am able to communicate professionally while still upholding my ability to relate to the customer. I take constructive criticism well, and I give my 100% dedication to whatever my latest commitment is. I am anxious and driven to begin progressing in my career, and I am looking forward to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment